Mission Hills Resort & Spa Howey-in-the Hills
Hotel Room Information
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- One king bed or two double beds
- Screened balcony
- High-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room music & movie service
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Cribs (by request)
- Breakfast can be purchased for an additional charge
- Nestled among the rolling hills of Central Florida’s Lake County, Mission Inn Resort & Club is in the town of Howey-in-the-Hills, a 35-minute drive northwest of Orlando.
- 176 graciously appointed guestrooms
- Three restaurants
- Two lounges and a poolside bar
- Trap and skeet shooting range
- Jogging and bicycling trails
- Volleyball courts
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Marina offering fishing, powerboat and eco-touring
- La Hacienda: Majestic golf and Spanish colonial plaza vistas offer the perfect backdrop for breakfast, lunch, or lavish Sunday brunch.
- Nicker’s: Located in the Clubhouse, this casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and a Saturday night prime rib and seafood buffet.
- La Margarita Lounge: Ideal for casual fare and lively conversations.
- El Conquistador: Overlooks the Plaza de la Fontana Discover and specializes in elegant culinary and atmosphere.
- Chiquita Cabana: The poolside bar offers beverages and casual fare.